Our commercial installation team operates in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
Our residential installation team operates in eastern Pennsylvania.
Pro Max is fully bonded and insured. We can provide FBI clearances, payroll certificates, submittals, AIA forms, LEED certificates, warranties, or any other paperwork your project requires.
Our certifications, memberships and registrations include:
- Better Business Bureau – Member 150032384
- Greater Reading Chamber of Commerce – Member 8983
- Home Builders Association of Berks County – Associate Member
- Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General – Home Improvement Contractor – PA038771
- Pennsylvania Department of General Services – Registered Supplier/Vendor -0000212588
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) – Business Partner – 004782
- New Jersey Department of Labor & Workforce Development – NJ Public Works Contractor – 657482
- New Jersey Department of Property Management – NJ DPM&C Contractor -Classified as CO22 Fencing contractor for up to $3 million.
- New Jersey Schools Development Authority (NJSDA) – NJ Schools Fencing Contractor – Prequalified fencing contractor for up to $3 million.
- U.S. Federal Government (CCR) – Specialty Trade Contractor – NAICS 238990 & NAICS 444190
Additionally, we have certified fence professionals on staff. In order to become a Certified Fence Professional, our specialists have successfully completed the American Fence Association’s rigorous CFP program, passed the AFA’s intense exam, and met the AFA’s stringent set of requirements to maintain that certification.
Our experience is vast. For a sampling of what we do, please explore our website.